Experience the EA People Difference
EA People is Australia’s leading niche recruiter for Business Design, IT Architecture and Solutions Design professionals for Government, Blue Chip and Small to Medium Enterprise organisations. We are recognised for our unparalleled of knowledge, experience and industry relationships.
With a sole focus on business design, IT architecture and solution design contact and permanent positions, EA People have a complete understanding of the industries in which we operate in. We are frequently called upon to recruit for highly skilled technology based engagements where companies have been unable to source the correct skills using other agencies or internal resources. With over 14 years’ experience, we have strong connections to the premium professionals who are unattainable to the regular public.
We specialise in permanent and contract positions in all levels of seniority as well as fulﬁlling contract project roles.
Typical roles we recruit for include:
- Head of Architecture and Strategy
- Architecture Management Roles
- Enterprise Architects
- Program Portfolio Architects
- Business Architects
- Solution Architects
- Information Data Architects
- Technology Architects
- Infrastructure Architects
- Security Architects
- Digital Architects
- Integration Architects
- Business Designers
- Solution Designers
What makes us stand out from our competitors is our sole focus on Business Design, Solutions Design, and IT Architecture contract and permanent recruitment. After 14 years we have access to an extensive talent pool and industry contracts worldwide. As part of the Enterprise Architects Group of Companies, we participate in thought leadership and can provide access to discounted TOGAF, Operating Model and Applied Business Architecture training.
Due to our history of successful placements and focus on developing long-term relationships, we now service a diverse customer base of Government, Blue Chip and Small to Medium Enterprises. Underpinning our talent management expertise is a proprietary recruitment model executed through rigorous quality processes to ensure a 1st time right experience.
Key features of this model include:
- Clear articulation and validation of the client requirement
- Review of every candidate against our proprietary architecture skills and competency framework
- Face to face reference checking
- Applying the art and science to match candidates with clients and roles
- Ongoing contractor oversight through our Candidate & Contractor Care Programs
- Client satisfaction monitoring and ongoing relationship focus