Solution Designer Roles and Responsibilities
The Solution Designer Roles and Responsibilities include designing the essential core building block's that make up a technical solution. This means producing a modular and flexible design that meets the business requirements. The Solution Designer Role is responsible for the overall integrity of solution so must have knowledge of existing system set, the company's overall systems strategy and any applicable IT standards. Solution Designer roles and responsibilities are generally focused around designing a solution that is as elegant, optimized, modularised and reusable as possible, ensuring the design is flexible and extensible.
Duties and responsibilities
A Solution Designer Job Description can vary greatly from role to role and company to company. However the below is a sample Solution Designer Job Description that outlines some of the duties and responsibilities required for some Solution Designer role.
- Guide on the effective use of solutions and architectures in order to achieve business outcomes in alignment with business requirements and the overall Enterprise Architecture
- Provide E2E solution architecture design and recommendations to the vendor
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business goals and support delivery outcomes
- Collaborate with other Architects for successful delivery of program streams and individual projects
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architect ensuring that Solution Architectures are in alignment with the overall EA and Technology strategy
- Uphold the architectural governance principles and good implementation design for architectural deliverables
- Contribute to the effective management of risks and issues associated with Solution designs
- Update the Enterprise Architecture repository maintaining impacted components, relationships and attributes
Australia's leading niche recruiter
EA People is Australia's leading niche recruiter for Business Design, IT Architecture and Solutions Design professionals for Government, Blue Chip and Small to Medium Enterprise organisations. We are recognised for our unparalleled depth of knowledge, experience, and industry relationships. We understand what is required for the varying types of Solution Designer Roles, so if you are looking to fill a role please contact us today.